Wednesday, October 10, 2007

G2One: The Groovy/Grails Company is born

As announced to the Groovy & Grails mailing lists today we communicated the formation of G2One Inc, the source for Groovy/Grails expertise and today is my first "official" day as CTO at G2One Inc.

Almost overnight we now have like 4 fulltime people working on Groovy/Grails and what a difference it makes.

Exciting times. The ball is now rolling !

PS A special thank you to the guys at Skills Matter who I have, up until recently, been working for, for the past year. They're organising a great little Groovy/Grails get together and have been superb in their support for Groovy/Grails over the last year.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news. Congratulations Graeme! I am sure you will be doing some great work for years to come.

Stephan.Schmidt said...

Congratulations Graeme! I wish you much success with the new company.

Peace
-stehan

Anonymous said...

Groovy news! Wish you all the best.

John

Anonymous said...

I'm curious, is G2One a Grails app?

Peter said...

Congratulations, good news for you and for Grails! I'm sure it has a bright future. I have to do a project in Struts 1.1 at work and I'm missing Grails every minute.

Dmitriy Kopylenko said...

Congrats Graeme. Exciting times indeed!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to get some Atlantica online Gold and the Atlantica Gold is given by my close friend
who tells me that the Atlantica online money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy Atlantica online Gold with the spare money and I gain some cheap Atlantica online Gold from other players.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to know the magic of online games, and here you can get more LOTRO Gold. Do you want to have a try? Come on and Lord Of The Rings Gold can make you happy.You can change a lot buy LOTRO Gold for play games. And you can use the cheap Lord Of The Rings Gold do what you want to do in the online game.
What do you know Pirates of the Burning Sea Gold. And do you want to know? You can get potbs gold here. And welcome to our website, here you can play games, and you will get potbs Doubloon to play game. I know potbs money, and it is very interesting.Do you want a try, come and view our website, and you will learn how to buy potbs Doubloon. Come and join with us. We are waiting for your coming.